Food grade ingredients
Much of what goes on your skin can be absorbed into it. If it’s good enough to go on your body, it should be good enough to go into your mouth. And conversely, if you wouldn’t put it in your mouth, don’t put it on your skin.
Insecticide. Herbicide. Pesticide. Suicide.
The conventional way of growing food today is totally incorrect, producing an enormous amount of toxins on this planet that ultimately end up in foods we eat and the water we drink. Organic agriculture improves living matter in the soil, supports the air quality, and builds up nutrition.
USDA Certified Organic is the only seal and certification that ensures an ingredient or product is truly organic, up to the standard of food rulings. Anything else or less is marketing.
The United States Department of Agriculture awards its seal to products whose total contents are 100% certified organic, or 95% certified organic where the remaining 5% of contents are drawn from a small, select number of ingredients that are not organically grown but pose no known risk to health or environment.
Challenging the Cosmetics Industry
If a product contains but a drop of organically grown material, it can put “organic” in its name or on its label.
How is this possible? The FDA allows cosmetics and personal care to self-regulate itself on an honor system.
We believe it’s time to put health back into the health and beauty business. We want to wake up and shake up Big Beauty while we provide safe, sumptuous beauty products that actually work.
What can you do? Demand healthy products. Vote with your dollars. Check your products for toxicity. And tell your friends.
Pioneering plant stem cells
Cleanest. Greenest. Highest quality.
What’s beyond organic: Plant Stem Cells. Cultivated in the purest lab conditions without soil, they are toxin-free and incubated in complete nutrition from the mother host: the plant.
This totally new evolutionary-revolutionary process brings a new level of nutrition to foods, cosmetics and health care. At last we can release the life force of the plant in its most pure, unadulterated form.
This is a new path in consumer product manufacturing and high-tech engineering that can replace conventional, polluting agriculture. We believe our petrochemical culture and agriculture may soon be replaced by this nutrition-culture.
Intelligent Nutrients is leading this process of nutritional chemistry.
Aromas that do good, feel good and smell better. Until the petrochemical industry took over, plant aromas were human handmaidens and medicines for centuries, doing everything from smelling good to cleansing to healing to acting as early-stage antidepressants. Have you heard that smelling true Jasmine has similar effects to Valium?
IN restores the rightful therapeutic power of these aromas and flavors, using only certified organic oils to create scents that purify, enhance and preserve while they do what we really want them to—make us attractive.